New Zealand one of the peaceful country in the world. Education systems are one of the best. There are wide range of study opportunities, including state administered primary, secondary schools, universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and private training establishments.


  • You must have a passport that is valid for at least three months past the end of your intended stay.
  • Payment of a non-refundable application fee.
  • 3 recently taken passport size photographs.
  • An offer of place from an educational institution, which states that you have been accepted by the institution, the name of the course, the minimum time required to complete the course, and whether a course fee must be paid or the student is exempt from the fee (e.g. scholarship students). This will be sent to you by the institution confirming your enrolment.
  • Evidence of payment of the fee or exemption from the fee (not necessary if your application is being approved in principle).
  • A written guarantee from an institution or person that suitable accommodation is available to you in New Zealand.
  • Evidence of sufficient funds to live on while you are studying
  • A return air ticket to your country, or evidence of sufficient funds to buy one.
  • If you are spending at least six months in New Zealand, you may need to provide a medical certificate to show that you meet the acceptable standard of health.
  • For courses longer than 24 months, you'll also need to provide medical and x-ray certificates that are less than 3 months old.
  • If you’re over 17 and studying in New Zealand for longer than 24 months, you’ll need a police certificate to show that you are of good character.
  • People applying for student visas or permits who intend spending more than 6 months in New Zealand must be screened for tuberculosis (TB).
  • So that the immigration service can be sure you will leave New Zealand when you have finished your course of study, you will need to show how you will leave New Zealand.
  • You must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while you're studying in New Zealand.