Canada has one of the world’s best education systems. Most students prefer to study in universities in Canada because it is the most popular and cost effective study destination for education in the world.
- Valid Passport
- All educational documents, including marks sheets
- IELTS – 6.5
- Proof of funds sufficient to cover your tuition and living expenses for your first year of study in Canada.
- You must provide a one-year statement of transactions from personal bank account(s) (an original certified bank issued statement or a certified copy of passbooks), as well as fixed deposit certificates, savings certificates, PSP certificates or any other proof of savings.
- If some or the totality of your funds are provided by a sponsor (either parents or third party) you must also include:
- Notarized declaration of sponsorship. If you have more than one sponsor, a separate declaration must be provided for each sponsor. However, sponsors who are husband and wife can appear on the same declaration.
- Details of assets and income for each sponsor with supporting documents such as property documentation, land deeds, rent agreement, business license, business tax information, employment letter with salary information.
- You must also provide the income tax forms (tax assessments and tax paid receipts showing total income and amount of income tax paid) for the past two years.
- 35mm X 45mm size photo.