One of the best and popular destination for international student. Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world.
Australian Qualifications and Institutions are recognized globally for their high quality and excellence. Graduates from Australia are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide.
- Student Visa Application Cover Sheet
- Application form 157A with 3 recent, passport-size color photographs of each applicant stapled to the top right-hand corner of the form.
- Completed Details of Relatives form.
- One-page statement of purpose (if applicable).
- Photocopy of the offer letter (An electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate).
- Evidence of the IELTS score.
- Photocopies of the student’s educational certificates & mark sheets (with highest level of education first), passport, and photocopies of any other originals that have been submitted with the application.
- Student Visa Financial Guarantee forms followed by each guarantor’s documents as follows:
- Original bank statement
- Photocopies of relevant financial statements
- Photocopies of guarantor’s source of income documents.
- Passport of applicant and any dependents intending to travel.
- All original documents. Original documents include:
- IELTS score
- Offer letter (An electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate).
- Educational certificates & mark sheets (with highest level of education first)
- Employment certificates (if employed)
- Financial Certificate / Bank balance Certificate.
- Any other original documents that you think are necessary to submit with the application.
- Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Prove that you are of good character, sound health and have no debts to the Australian Government.
- Any other certificate related to academic/extracurricular activities.